VMware Cloud infrastructure with vRealize Automation
VMware vRealize Automation (formerly vCloud Automation Center (vCAC)) is VMware’s unified cloud management software product that is capable of managing multiple hypervisors, physical infrastructure and public cloud services. this lab series is on vRealize Automation version 6.2.
Following are the VMware vRealize Automation objectives, which i will cover in my lab series.
- How to Configure Baseline for vRealize Automation
- How to install Identity Appliance
- How to install vRealize Automation Appliance
- How to Configure Identity Appliance
- How to Configure vRealize Automation Appliance
- How to Configure vRealize IaaS Components Baseline (Part 1)
- How to Configure vRealize IaaS Components Baseline (Part 2)
- How to Install and Configure vRealize IaaS Components
- Configure Initial System Configurations
- Bringing Resources Under vRealize Automation Management (Create endpoints and Fabric Groups).
- Configure Machine Prefixes.
- Create a Business Group
- Create Reservations
- Reservations Policies
- Storage Reservation Policies
- Network Profiles
- Create a Blueprint
- Publish a Blueprint
- Manage Service Catalog – Create a Service
- Manage Service Catalog – Configure a Catalog Item
- Manage Service Catalog – Create an Entitlement
- Use Service Catalog – Use the Infrastructure
- Manage Service Catalog – Policy based Governance
- Create Multi-machine blueprint
- Use of Custom properties.